Hey guys! Love thy Shelf is back with this week’s TTT! Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by the lovely bookworms over at The Broke and the Bookish. They now have switched over to another host: That Artsy Reader Girl. Make sure to check them both out! Every Tuesday, they come up with different topics of discussion. This week’s topic is a love related freebie. Continuing with the Week of Romance, Anjie and I will be listing our Top Ten Favorite Books with Romance.
Caro’s Favorite Books With Romance
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Fallen Crest High by Tijan (but seriously, ANYTHING by Tijan)
- The Season by Sarah MacLean
Anjie’s Favorite Books with Romance
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Mass
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman
- Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
What are your favorite books with romance in it? Let us know below or link up your TTT! We’re curious to see what you chose for your love related freebie!