Hey there fellow bookworms! It’s me … Anjie. I know, I know. I feel like I have to re-introduce myself? I have not touched this blog since March. I’ve been having a terrible year and haven’t had the time to dedicate to my blog. Fortunately, there will be some changes in the coming future. So many things have happened since my last post, too. I also have hit a bad reading slump. I’ve only read 19 books this year so far! What is that?
- First and foremost, the best thing that has happened to me these past few months was the birth of my precious, precious niece! She was born on April and just hit the 2 month mark a couple of days ago. She was born a month early and was only 5 pounds but was as healthy as can be. Thank God there were no complications and now she’s a 10 pound baby! She took up a lot of my time, since I spent week after week at my sister’s helping her take care of Isabella. I call her Belly xD. She’s the cutest niece ever! I say this cause she’s my only niece haha okay, okay. I’ll stop talking about her. Here’s a picture of her! Isn’t she perfect?!?
- The great thing about having not blogged in such a long time is that I have so much content to catch up on! I have so many reviews coming up, including A Court of Wings and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (akjhgksjhae!!!). I also have to show you guys some projects I’ve worked on like book defacing (oh the horror!) and current obsessions like basically buying ever book-inspired candle out there!
- The news I’m most excited to share is that I now have a CO-BLOGGER!! YES!! You read it right! The best part is that she’s also my BEST FRIEND! Guys! I can’t wait for you to meet her! Her name is Carolina (or just Caro)! She is awesome. I met her last year but you know what it’s like when you bond over books and characters! We have similar tastes in books and we’ve already done a couple of buddy reads. So watch out for some Point-of-Two Reviews!
- Because of my new co-blogger, I will be updating the blog and adding her bio and everything! I’ll also try to keep with my book reviews. I am so behind. I think I have around 7 books to review (kill me now).
- My new obsession: Arrow!!! The DC Comic TV Show on CW!! I am so obsessed guys! Any Arrow fans out there? I saw the first season when it first came on Netflix and I just stopped afterwards. I finally started watching again and I could not stop! For two days, I stayed on my bed just watching Arrow. I didn’t even eat and I barely slept. Guyyssssss I love Oliver Queen! I also tried watching Flash but ehh not there yet for me. But yessss to Grant Gustin! I also caught up to Supernatural! Whattt! I never thought I would and honestly seasons 1-5 were the best seasons.
- BE PREPARED FOR A BUNCH OF ARROW/OLIVER QUEEN GIFS COMING YOUR WAY!
- Okay, so maybe not that many changes have happened … especially when it comes to work. It still sucks haha pretty much nothing as changed on the job front.
I just want to thank you guys for still following me and I’m so sorry for being away! It’s crazy this life. I can’t wait to get back to blogging! How are you guys?! I miss you all and I hope everything is well on your end.