Hello there fellow bookworms! If you’re American, I hope you had a fantastic Independence Day! I spent the day with family and just ate a bunch of yummy food. Back to the topic on hand, today is Tuesday!! You know what that means! Top Ten Tuesday! It is a meme created by the lovely bookworms over at The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday, they come up with different topics of discussion. This week we’re picking our top ten underrated books, specifically those with less than 2,000 ratings! So this really brings out unpopular books that need more attention.
My Top Ten Underrated Books!
- Ghetto by M.L Sparrow | Goodreads
- How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo | Goodreads
- Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley | Goodreads
- Modern Monsters by Kelley York | Goodreads
- The Foxglove Killings by Tara Kelly | Goodreads
- Falling for the Wrong Guy by Sara Hantz | Goodreads
- Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon | Goodreads
- Reflection: The Stranger in the Mirror by Rachel R. Smith | Goodreads
- The Demon Inside by M.L. Sparrow | Goodreads
- Fiela’s Child by Dalene Matthee | Goodreads
What are some of your favorite underrated books (under 2,000 ratings)?