Hey there bookies. Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by the wonderful bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish! Make sure you head over there, check out their blog, give them a follow, and even sign up to do TTT on your blog! This week’s topic is a Freebie! So I thought that it would be a good time to update my Fictional Boyfriend list! Let’s face it, we have those stay with us forever and there are the new ones that we meet that replace some of the others.
Top Ten Fictional Boyfriends (Updated!)
1. Will Herondale from Cassandra Clare’s The Infernal Devices Trilogy: He will forever be in my top ten but i’m currently struggling on whether he’s number one or number 2.
2. Rhysand from Sarah J. Maas’s A Court of Thorns and Roses Trilogy: He’s the reason why I’m struggling on who my number is haha.
3. Dorian Havilliard from Sarah J. Maas’s Throne of Glass Series: Here’s another one that is permanently on my top 10. He’s too precious
4. Nikolai Lantsov from Leigh Bardugo’s Grisha Trilogy: I still don’t forgive Bardugo for what she did to him in Ruin and Rising. Hence being on a Bardugo ban haha
5. Maxon Schreave from Kiera Cass’s The Selection Series: He is literally the sweetest thing ever! His love for America is just wow
6. Kaito or “Kai” from Marissa Meyer’s The Lunar Chronicles: I don’t know if you can tell but my list is filled with kings, princes, high lords.
7. Finnick Odair from Suzanne Collins’s The Hunger Games Trilogy: Because he was the first one I fell in love with and Sam Claflin .. nuff said
8. Daemon Black from Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Lux Series: Ohh hot damn. Do I need to explain this one?
9. Rafael or “Raffe” from Susan Ee’s Penryn and the End of Days Trilogy: Actual. Kickbutt. Angel
10. Elias Veturius from Sabaa Tahir’s An Ember in the Ashes: I just met you but I love you already. Keep it up Elias
There you go! Who are in your fictional boyfriend list? (If you have one)