Hello bookworms! I’m back for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday! I hope all of you are having a great week and starting off your year with a bang (and a great reading list!). Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by the wonderful bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish! Make sure you head over there, check out their blog, give them a follow, and even sign up to do TTT on your blog! This week’s topic is a Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant to Get To But Didn’t! There’s just so many books and too little time! I’m sure I’m not the only one with this problem haha.
Ten 2015 Releases I Meant to Get To But Didn’t
(1) Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I really meant to get to this! Hello, it’s Daemon Black’s point of view! It just so happens that it got published during my most stressful/busiest month of the year. I read a chapter. *big woops* I hope to finish it this year haha
(2) See Me by Nicholas Sparks: I love Nicholas Sparks and I always pick up his book but I just didn’t have the time last year! He’s one of my favorites, too!
(3) The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West: This one sounded so cute and I’ve heard such great things! I just recently bought so hopefully, soon!
(4) The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan: I love, love, love Rick Riordan and I meant to get to this but I wasn’t in a hurry since I was kind of disappointed with the last book of Heroes of Olympus.
(5) End of Days by Susan Ee: Okay! I totally meant to pick this one up but it just kept getting pushed by other books. I also was kind of afraid to say by to Raffe!
(6) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: *hides in shame* No lie, Red Queen was on my TBR for like 4 months in a row last year and I never got to it. I want to read it before the 2nd book is released but seeing the track record, it might not happen haha.
(7) I Was Here by Gayle Forman: I love Gayle Forman and I loved both If I Stay and Just One Day and I can’t believe I didn’t get to this last year.
(8) An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: Everyone raved about this so much last year and I was so excited to pick it up! It’s been on my shelf for months, gathering dust. *sigh*
(9) Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn: I actually got this one for an ARC and got through halfway of it … It’s not that it wasn’t good, it’s actually pretty interesting so far but again it landed on the busiest time of the year. Hopefully, I can finish soon!
(10) The Wrath and Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: Everyone and their mother has been telling me to read it haha and I’m 100% sure that I’d love it but just kept getting pushed aside. *Whoops*
Those were just the first 10 that came to mind. There are a lot more 2015 releases that I sadly did not get to! Hopefully 2016 will be better. What made it to your list?? Let me know below and link it as well!