It is the last day of August and that means I’ll be rewinding and wrapping up all the books I’ve read and posts I created in August. I would also do a book haul but I didn’t buy anything this month! Crazy! This marks the first month of the year that I did not buy a book. It only too me 8 months into my book buying ban to actually not buy a book. It won’t work for the coming months since there are so many great releases! I hope your month was a great as mine! I read all except 1 of my August TBR, which is the closest I’ve ever gotten to finishing a TBR list. So I’m happy!
Book Read and Reviewed in August:
- Awake by Natasha Preston
- The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
- Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon
- The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
- The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
- The Body Institute by Carol Riggs
- The Foxglove Killings by Tara Kelly
- Has to Be Love by Jolene Perry
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
August in Review:
- I revamped my bookshelves and taught you all how I did it!
- We had some great book talks this month: What’s in a Name? and Love Triangles
- I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award!
- All through the month, I did Sarah J. Maas editions of my new feature Kiss, Marry, Kill: Throne of Glass edition, ACOTAR edition, Mix-up edition #1, Mix-up edition #2
- I shared my #(f)mcm featuring my dear, Maxon Schreave!
- With Broke and Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday, I’ve discussed my Favorite Fairy Tale Retellings, Ten Authors I’ve Read Most Books From, Auto-Buy Authors, and my Syllabus for Monarchies in YA Lit!
- I did the Summertime Madness tag, Around the World in YA tag, and the Inside Out tag!
ARC/Author Request Hauls:
- Finding Perfect by Kendra Highly
- This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz
- Need by Joelle Charbonneau
- One Fling to Rule Them All by Deanna Dee
- Nirvana by JR Stewart
How was your month?! Did you get through your TBR? Even though I didn’t buy books, I got some great ARCs! They’ll definitely keep me busy in the months to come. What did you buy or receive this month?!