Hello again! I’m catching up on the awards that I’ve been nominated in. I’d like to thank Raven @ Dreamy Addictions for this sweet nomination: Real Neat Blog Award. It makes me want to say groovy haha.
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Raven’s Questions for Me:
1. Tell me about someone you really admire?
My older sister. She has been my role model for the longest time. I look up to her and all (aww). She really sets a great example for my brothers and I. She’s selfless and always in a good mood and very optimistic.
2.What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. A pediatrician. An architect. A veterinarian. A dietitian. I, at one point in my life, have wanted to be one of these haha. Very complicated when I got to college.
3.If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Right now, I’d love to be a teacher haha. I’m tutoring and it’s a lot of fun teaching. It would be cool to teach health sciences. If there’s a job to read and review books and run a blog, then I’d pick that one actually.
4. What type of music you like most and name any three of your favorite new tracks?
I’m really random when it comes to music but usually rock or Christian music. Favorite new tracks: Shots by Imagine Dragons, Prince of Peace by Hillsong United, and Can’t Feel My Face
5.Book that made you cry and a book that made you laugh out loud?
A book that made me cry? Too many haha but I’ll go with my usual answer: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. (You can click here to see my list of books that made me cry). I laughed so much when I was reading Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon
6.What did you do for your last birthday?
I honestly can’t remember .. must’ve not been that good. Oh! Oh! I remember now haha. I had lunch with my friends and we went kayaking — hmm I guess it was good, I just have bad memory haha
7.What inspires you?
Selfless people inspire me. The kid I like inspires me! My sister inspires me. Books that have great messages inspire me. You inspire me 😉
My Questions for You:
- What was your favorite read in July?
- Which book release are you anticipating the most?
- Other than reading, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Which book character do you relate to the most?
- Pick your book boyfriend … just one! (No cheating like having a fantasy boyfriend and a contemporary boyfriend haha)
- Are you currently crushing on anyone (not a book character)? Tell me about them. (Sorry I’m in a lovey-dovey mood!)
Carolyn @ A Hundred Thousand Stories
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Erika & Miedjel @ Partners in Books
Laura @ Once Upon a Bookshelf
Meena @ Tattooed Pages
Melanie @ Reviews of a Self Proclaimed Bibliophile
Veronica @ Talking Bookworm