It’s the end of July and the months are just breezing by! Summer’s almost over and next thing you know it’s Winter. Sorry for taking a while to reply to comments, I’ve been working like crazy this past week and actually running — I’m trying to run a 5k. Anyway, July was a great month even though I took a hiatus for a week or so because of family visiting. It made it kind of hard to get back into the reading and blogging groove after but I’ve been doing so well. I actually made a lot of posts ahead of schedule! Boom! So here’s the turnout for this month:
Book Read and Reviewed in July:
- The Demon Inside by M. L. Sparrow
- Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner (ARC)
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
- Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo (ARC)
- Awake by Natasha Preston (ARC)
- Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon (ARC)
- The Elite by Kiera Cass
July in Review:
- We had some bookish discussions this months on: Books that Made me Cry and Books & Playlists
- I did the Cover Reveal of M.L. Sparrow’s Ghetto and gave you all an audio clip of Scott Sigler’s Alive audiobook.
- I shared my #(f)mcm featuring Lucien!
- With Broke and Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday, I’ve discussed my the Last Ten Books That Came into My Possession and Books with Fictional Bookworms
- I did the fun and hilarious Rip It or Ship It Tag and the 3 Days, 3 Quotes tag.
- I featured a new meme for Love thy Shelf: Kiss, Marry, Kill
July Book Haul:
My book haul for this month is not impressive. What’s impressive is that I’ve been able to stick to my book buying ban haha. It’s really sad. I just want to go to Barnes and Noble and buy books but I just can’t. Anyway, here’s what I was able to pick up this month!
- The Winner’s Crime (The Winner’s Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
- Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- Of Triton by Anna Banks
ARC/Author Request Hauls:
- Awake by Natasha Preston
- How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo
- Everything, Everything by Nichole Yoon
- Has to Be Love by Jolene Perry
- Ghetto by M. L. Sparrow
- The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey
- This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
- Reflection: The Stranger in the Mirror by Rachel R. Smith
- Chewy Noh and the Phantasm of Winter by Tim Learn
- Backmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon
- The Foxglove Killings by Tara Kelly
- The Body Institute by Carol Riggs
Wooo! Even with the hiatus and break, I was able to read more books this month than the last month! I didn’t stick to my TBR so well since I received more ARCs. I did read 4 out of the 7 that I chose for July! How was your month?! Did you get through your TBR?
Even though I couldn’t physically buy my own books, I made up with scoring all those ARCs! They’ll definitely keep me busy in the months to come. What did you buy or receive this month?!