Helloooo bookworms! Happy Monday! I am so excited because I am starting a new meme here on Love thy Shelf! It’s called Kiss, Marry, Kill (not an original meme). I introduced it a couple of weeks back and I’m sure that you’ve played some sort of edition of this game. If you haven’t heard of this game, or if you haven’t played, here’s a little summary of the concept:
- I will be providing the names of 3 different male characters (since I’m female, I might be doing a female edition in the future).
- From those three, you are to pick one who you’d kiss, one to marry, and one to kill.
- Have fun!
In my blog though, I’ll be doing editions. For example, this week is Prince Edition. I’ve already made up a list and have done editions like: Shadowhunter, Werewolves, Herondale, Revolutionists, Gods, Lightwoods, and you catch my drift. I might even do a villain edition *evil laughter*. Anyway, let’s get to this week’s choices!
Kiss, Marry, Kill Options:
- Prince Nikolai Lantsov from The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- Prince Dorian Havilliard from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Prince Kaito or Kai from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
First I’d like to say how stupid I am for putting these three together because I love each one of them so much! Yeah, this is pretty bad. Let’s get on with it
Prince Kai — sorry Cinder, he’s mine! Just kidding, you guys are my OTP. But let me have him for a kiss. He’s such a great character, so sweet, caring, thoughtful, and Asian — I can probably add great kiss on there, too!
Prince Dorian, he’s my #1 prince so it’s obvious that I’d marry him! I love his storyline in the Throne of Glass series. I think his character development is so fantastic. He went from being that arrogant crown prince into this respectable future king of Adarlan. Plus, he’s a bookworm! I mean it’s meant to be.
Okay, okay. This was a tough set but hear me out. If I attempt to kill Nik, he’ll just get out of it. It won’t happen. He’s too smart, sneaky, and his strategies are on point. His death is … improbable 😉