Hi ya’ll! It’s Monday again. Does anyone else feel like the days are just breezing right past us? I do! Where did all the time go?! July is almost over but it feels as if it just started yesterday. It also feels like I haven’t done #(f)mcm in a long time! After changing my format, I decided I liked the changes I made to these posts so from now on, my #(f)mcm will be someone from a book I’ve read the past week!
Like I promised you, the main male characters from Sarah J. Mass’s A Court of Thorns and Roses will be making an appearance in this meme because … well, why not? They’re all pretty irresistible! You can read what I had to say about the leading man Tamlin here and the dark, dangerous, yet sexy Rhysand here! This week, I bring you the third man in this group: Lucien
Spoilers ahead (if you haven’t read ACOTAR):
- *loses train of thought* um … yeah, just look at that picture that SJ pinned on her ACOTAR board (Click on the picture to go to her ACOTAR board). Yes, please.
- That cute face with that fiery hair
- He’s High Fae and could’ve been High Lord of the Autumn Court but he threw it all away for love — that unfortunately didn’t end well
- He is Tamlin’s emissary and a loyal one at that!
- He’s caring, extroverted, chatty, laid back, sweet when he wants to be, and fierce. He has faith in Tamlin and Feyre
- He’s insanely strong after what his father and brothers did to him, along with what Amarantha did to him, to get back from all that, I commend him
- He’s got a heart of stone haha a big one, that loves Feyre, Lucien, and people of his court
- My favorite thing about our Lucien here is his sense of humor! He’s got jokes, sarcasm, and sass! I love his banter with Feyre — I call it my brotp!
I love all three (Tamlin, Lucien, & Rhysand) and they all have something different to offer! Do you love Lucien? I’m excited to see more of his presence in the upcoming books. This ends it with the crushable men in ACOTAR, but looking through SJ’s pinterest, it looks like she’s got more irresistible guys lined up for us! Who’s your #(f)mcm today? Let me know!
Along with this post, I just wanted to let my readers know that I’ll be starting new posts on my blog called: Kiss, Marry, Kill. I think that at one point of another, we’ve all played this game! Once a week, I’ll try to post up 3 options for you to choose from and we’ll discuss! I’ve already got a good list written up of characters, with editions and everything, but if you have any suggestions, shoot me an email or comment! I’m all ears!