July is here! It’s crazy how fast this year is going! It’s been a pretty calm year for me. I’ve already completed my Goodreads Reading Challenge. I think next year I’ll increase it and give myself a real challenge haha. I’ve been on a book buying ban because I haven’t been getting too many hours.
June Book Haul
I hate book buying bans but thankfully Book Outlet exists! I bought two of these from there for under $5, thanks to their coupons! The other two, my best friend bought for me and my mom bought for me! Yay!
- How to Love by Katie Cotugno
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
I’ve wanted to reread a lot of my favorites this year and hopefully I can do that this month! Almost all of these are rereads actually.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass (Reread)
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Reread)
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Reread)
Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner (ARC)
What are you guys planning to read this month? Happy Summer!!