Top Ten Tuesday is a meme brought to us by the wonderful bloggers from The Broke and the Bookish. We’re halfway through the year and this week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Books I’ve Read so Far in 2015! I’m so excited because I read so many great books already!
Top Ten Books I’ve Read so Far in 2015
1. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
2. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
4. How to Love by Katie Cotugno
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
6. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J Maas
7. Opal & Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Cinder & Cress by Marissa Meyer
9. The Truth About Jack by Jody Gehrman
10. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Okay, so I picked more than 10 but they’re within the same series so it counts, right? Which books have you read and loved so far this year? Do we have any in common? I’d love to see your Top Ten, make sure you add your link in the comments below!