It’s Monday again! It’s also the end of another month! Halfway through the year and none of my resolutions are happening — not that I expected to actually follow them haha. This week’s #(f)mcm is none other than Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas!
Move over Tamlin, Rhysand is on the rise! Anybody can be a sweet beast like Tamlin but no one can be the dark and beautiful Rhysand. There may be some spoilers ahead
- Rhys (pronounced Reese) is the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome
- Feyre describes him as the most beautiful man she’s ever seen — this is after meeting Tamlin so you can only imagine how gorgeous Rhys is!
- He’s a High Fae with a deep sensual voice that lesser faeries fear
- He’s the series’ bad-not-so-bad guy
- He “radiated sensual grace and ease”. He’s got “short black hair [that] gleamed like a raven’s feathers, offsetting his pale skin and blue eyes so deep they were violet.” That spells out sexy
- Underneath that dark and broody shell is an amazing fae, High Lord to the Night Court, and would do anything for his people and territory
- Oh, and he’s got wings *hot, hot, hot*. He can literally fly in and save you! Picture is provided by Sarah J. Maas’s Pinterest. (Anyone else think of Castiel from Supernatural when Rhsyand showed his wings?!)
Don’t give up on this hottie yet! He might just surprise you — actually, he will surprise you! I can’t wait to see more of him!
June was a fun month! June means summer! I wish I read more than I did but it was still a pretty good month considering I went through a slump.
Book Read and Reviewed in June:
- Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
- How to Love by Katie Cotugno
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Naked by Stacey Trombley (ARC)
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (review originally published in March)
- The Fire Children by Lauren M. Roy (ARC)
June in Review:
- I posted my first ever movie review of live-action film: Cinderella
- I shared my #(f)mcm featuring Prince Kit, Tamlin, and Peter Kavinsky.
- With Broke and Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday, I’ve discussed my Top Ten Books I’d Love to See as Movies or TV Shows, Anticipated Reads for this coming 2015, and Summer 2015 TBR.
- I did a lot of bookish discussions this month, with: Movie Adaptations, Best & Worst Couples in YA, Fictional Men, and Psychology of Books.
- I was nominated for the Liebster Award again and the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
Like I said, June was a fun month. I didn’t complete my June TBR list. Do I ever? Haha but it was pretty close. I was missing like 3 books. Anyway, how did your month pan out? What books did you read? Are you excited for July? Sound off in the comments section below!