Top Ten Tuesday is a meme brought to us by the wonderful bloggers from The Broke and the Bookish. It’s summer time! I don’t know where you are but here in Florida, it is hot hot hot — and it sucks. But summer means reading time. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Books on my TBR for this Summer!
Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015
1. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
2. End of Days by Susan Ee
3. The Heir by Kiera Cass
4. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
5. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
6. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
7. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
8. Naked by Stacey Trembly (ARC)
9. Fire Children by Lauren M. Roy (ARC)
10. Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner (ARC)
What are you reading this summer? Do we have any in common? Have you read any of my books? I’d love to see your Top Ten, make sure you add your link in the comments below!