- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
- Have your nominees answer your 11 questions
- Notify nominees through social media
1. Do you have a favourite blogger/youtuber?
I love all my followers and book bloggers! I don’t watch that many youtubers xD
2. What’s your favourite sweet treat?
I love anything chocolate! Kit Kat, Twix, Snickers, Reese’s, Toblerone, Lindt, really everything chocolate — it’s an obsession. I want to get chocolate wasted!
3. Name one big thing you want to achieve in life.
I’d love to own a bookstore!
4. Name a villainous character who you think was just misunderstood.
Hades! He’s always viewed in a dark light haha. I especially love the Hades portrayed in The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter!
5. What’s is your biggest fear?
Dying alone? Being a complete utter failure? I don’t really know, I try not to think of my fears lol
6. If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be?
WILLIAM OWEN HERONDALE (and marry him, too) !!!!!!!!!!
7. What is your favourite TV show right now?
Friends. Always Friends
8. Which Disney princess/prince would you be?
I’ve always loved Cinderella and Belle or Mulan, yeah! Mulan!
9. Who is the last person you texted?
My friend Megan!
10. What film do you really want to see right now?
Cinderella (2015) again haha
11. What is the last thing you ate?
My brother-in-law made pollo vaca frita with black beans and rice and cuban bread yuum
1. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
Usually just one at a time and I double up when I do rereads.
2. How many books are currently on your TBR?
Eeek over 100 something?
3. How long have you been book blogger?
Since the beginning of February 2015
4. Which character from your favorite book would you most likely be friends with, and why?
My favorite book is Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare! I’d be friends with Tessa because we have so much in common — like being in love with Will Herondale. Haha just kidding, not really, but… yeah.
Which movie based on a book do you like the best?
I loved Catching Fire the most! It was fantastic!
What is the worst book you have read?
I don’t know. It wasn’t the worst but I didn’t particularly enjoy Uglies by Scott Westerfeld or The Iron King by Julie Kagawa.
If you could meet any character from any book, and punch them in the face, who would it be and why?
Ooooh okay, either Levana from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer or King of Adarlan from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas because they’re both evil, sadistic, sociopathic, nutcases who don’t care who they hurt and how, as long as it benefits them. Oh! I’m adding Amarantha in here from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas.
Who is your book crush?
WILL HERONDALE! *cries* He’s number one but I have a top 10 list haha
What is your favorite genre?
YA Fantasy/Science Fiction
Name a book that you would not/could not finish and why?
I haven’t been able to not finish a book. I just can’t do it!
If you could adapt any book into a movie, which book would you choose?
If it was done PERFECTLY and ACCURATELY, I’d say Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas.