Books Read in May
- Chewy Noh and the Fall of the Mu-Dang by Tim Learn
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Kumar
- Alive by Scott Sigler
- Zaria Fierce and the Secret of Gloomwood Forest by Keira Gillett
- Modern Monsters by Kelley York
May in Review
- With Broke and Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday, I’ve discussed my Top Ten Books I’ll Never Read, Books that feature Male Characters that Kick Butt, and Books for the Summer!
- I also shared with you a #(f)mcm of mine featuring Prince Kai from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.
- I posted a list of recommendations for Romance for People who Don’t Read Romance.
- This month, I had a special guest interview: Keira Gillet, author of Zaria Fierce and the Secret of Gloomwood Forest.
May was a very good month for releases! I couldn’t get all the books that I had wanted, like P.S. I Still Love You and End of Days — but there’s next month! I also got my hands on some great ARCs through Netgalley!
1. Zaria Fierce and the Secret of Gloomwood Forest by Keira Gillett
2. Modern Monsters by Kelley York (ARC)
3. Naked by Stacey Trombley (ARC)
4. Alive by Scott Sigler (ARC)
5. Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Kumar
6. The Fire Children by Lauren Roy (ARC)
7. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
8. It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
9. The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass
10. Mortal Gods (Antigoddess #2) by Kendare Blake
11. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
12. A Court of Thorns and Roses by
the queen Sarah J. Maas
13. The Moon & More by Sarah Design
14. Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare
15. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
16. Private by Kate Brian
17. Since You’ve Been Gone by
Kelly Clarkson Morgan Matson
It wasn’t my best month. I didn’t read too much of my May TBR, mostly because I caught up to my ARC list. Hopefully, June will be better. How was your month? Any amazing books you read in May? How was your haul this month? Leave a comment below or post a link of your May book haul, I’d love to see!