Top Ten Tuesday is a meme brought to us by the wonderful bloggers from The Broke and the Bookish. I apologize (again) for not posting as much. I haven’t been reading (ugh) and now I’m sick. Yay, just what I needed *rolls eyes*. Moving on … This week’s topic is Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads. I like both so I decided to do Summer Books and split it into two!
Ten Books I Plan to Have In My Beach Bag
1. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
3. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
4. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
5. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads
6. To All the Boys I’ve Read Before by Jenny Han
7. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
8. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han — I mean Summer’s in the title haha
9. The Selection by Kiera Cass
10. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
What are you looking forward to reading this Summer? Do we have any books in common? Have you read any of those books? How did you like them? What other books would you say is fir for the beach? Let me know!