Come and help me thank Ashley @ What’s She Reading for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I’m so excited and can’t thank her enough for it! Go follow her awesome blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
- I have a lot of friends but really only 2 of them that I actually want to hang out with
- I actually like school — the learning part. Sitting through an interesting lecture, even taking exams. Homework, not so much.
- A couple of months ago, I tried french macarons for the first time in my life. Fell in love. Ate a lot of them in two weeks. Learned how to make them. Made 6 batches in 2 weeks. Ate them all. Haven’t eaten one since.
- Currently craving french macarons … and brunch for some odd reason
- I need to get my hands on the boxed set of The Hobbit films. I need a Hobbit & Lord of the Rings marathon (there’s goes about 2-3 days of my life in front of a TV lol)
- I started watching Fresh Off the Boat .. new favorite sitcom but nothing beats Friends
- I spend a lot of my nights watching Family Feud lol it’s hilarious
- I’ve only gone to church twice or 3 times in 2015 and I feel guilty about it
- When my sister and I were really young (8 & 5), we drove each other crazy. We once tried to choke each other. How do I know? My dad kept a video of it all these years lol (thanks dad for pulling us apart *sarcasm* lol)
- My favorite colors are blue and green. Every shade of blue and green.
- I had a dream once that I had a pet crocodile that acted like a puppy and when I woke up, I was really sad that it wasn’t true.
1. What book do you wish people would just stop talking about?
I’m 2000% done with hearing about Fifty Shades of Grey, either the book or movie
2. What author (living or dead) do you wish you could meet?
I need to meet Sarah J. Maas!! Also, Kiera Cass.
3. If you could only read one series for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Excluding Harry Potter)
I’d either read The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare or Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas.
4. What is your reading pet peeve? (Something authors do that you hate)
When they twist the villain to be a good guy in the end. Like, when they’re not redeemable but the author still forces it
5. What book reminds you the most of your childhood?
Probably Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White because it’s like the first book I remember reading?
6. If you could live in any book world, what would it be? (Again, excluding Harry Potter)
Mmmmmmmm … probably Narnia
7. What book would you recommend to a non-reader?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas!
8. What book-to-movie (or TV) was the greatest disappointment for you?
Nothing disappointed me more than the Twilight film adaptation *sigh*
9. What was the last book to make you cry?
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo because of Nikolai *cries*
10. Where is your favorite reading spot?
I can read anywhere really, but I like my sofa bed in my room by the window
11. What do you love most about reading?
The different worlds that you can read about. It’s amazing to read what someone else imagined up and how even though, we read the same things, we imagine it all so differently in our heads.
- You’re stranded on an island and you can only choose the company of one fictional character. Who would you choose?
- What is the best book you’ve read in 2015 so far?
- What’s the worst book you’ve read in 2015 so far?
- Name one antagonist/villain that you liked and why?
- Which book do you wish would be made into a movie/tv show?
- What sequels are you looking forward to reading?
- They’re making a film based on your life. You get to choose the actor/actress playing your love interest. Who would it be?
- Which book or series do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- Think of your favorite series. If you had to sacrifice one book in the series, which would it be?
- What book had the greatest impact on you?
- Disappointing, overrated, just not good: What book did you feel didn’t live up to your expectations?