Hello, April! It’s wonderful to see you! (I honestly don’t know why I’m so cheery right now). I, more or less, completed my March TBR — except for some rereads. March was a busy month! Hopefully, April will be better and I actually stick to my TBR! This will help me control my book buying addiction haha. I really need to stop buying books. One of my goals for this year was to read more of the books that I already own. I have two whole bookshelves filled with books that I haven’t read (yikes!) but I’m sure I’m not the only one with this problem. At least I have two other bookshelves with books that I have read.
I will also attempt to read these book in this particular order:
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
- Just One Year by Gayle Forman
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Depending on the books above, I might also be reading the following:
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
What are you reading this month? Are you reading or have you read any of the books that I listed above? Let me know!