Top Ten Tuesday is a meme brought to us by the wonderful bloggers from The Broke and the Bookish. This week we’ll taking a walk down memory lane and picking the top 10 books from our childhood that we want to revisit. This one will be interesting! I wasn’t too much of a reader when I was younger but we’ll see what I can come up with.
Top Ten Books from my Childhood/Teen Years that I Would Love to Revisit
1. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (I read this my senior year of high school! Ha – late bloomer)
2. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
3. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks (I was a huge fan when I was a teenager — still am!)
6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
7. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8. Telling Christina Goodbye by Lurlene McDaniel
9. Phone Home, Persephone! by Kate McMullan
10. Freckle Juice by Judy Blume
What are some your childhood/teenage books that you’d like to read again? Do we have any similar books?