Hi y’all! I hope everyone is having a great Friday and is looking forward to a great weekend! Family from Philadelphia is visiting this week so it has been hard going in to blog — I apologize! I didn’t do Weekly Reads last week, so I’ll be doing last week and this week on today’s post!
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (Last Week)
- Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park (Last Week)
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (This Week)
- Lux: Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Last Week)
- Lux: Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Last Week)
Haha as you can see, the bulk of my reading was done last week! What did you read this week?