Top Ten Tuesday is a meme brought to us by the wonderful bloggers from The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is going to be fun and tough! We’re listing our Top Ten All Time Favorite Books (in the last 3 years … or 5 years if you need to extend it). My list is so not in order because it was already hard enough having to choose just 10!
Top Ten All Time Favorite Books
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: The Infernal Devices is my favorite trilogy but the last book is one of my favorite of all time. I love how it was written and even though it was totally depressing having to say goodbye to Will Herondale, it was still amazing.
2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: This is so far the best book in the Throne of Glass series! It had all the action and romance that anyone could want. Celaena is one of my favorite female characters and she makes this book — as well as all those handsome and strong men 😉
3. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: This is probably my favorite contemporary book of all time! It was just so simple and cute. The main character was very relatable and the story really surprised me.
4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: Another favorite contemporary. The relationship between Isla and Josh reminded me so much of a relationship I had with a certain someone.
5. Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling: Two words: Sirius Black! I loved the entire plot of this book and it was the first book in the Harry Potter series that got me to really love the books.
6. The One by Kiera Cass: Just let me swoon right now! This is where I felt the relationship between Maxon and America really kick off. The ending was absolutely nerve-racking and of course you find out who Maxon picks!
7. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead: Because Sydrian, and if you’ve read this book, you know what I mean haha
8. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers: I love those kickbutt female leads and this does not disappoint. I was on an assassin’s binge when I read this and this was a great fix! The characters and the world building was absolutely amazing
9. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins: For me this trilogy is like a classic (I know it’s not really) but I read it a while back and it was the first book that really got me back into reading. It introduced me to new genres and Catching Fire was the best from the three.
10. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout: If you’ve seen my blog and read all of my endless posts on the Lux series, you’d know how much I love them. It was hard picking a favorite. I was between this, Origin, and Opposition! I picked this because it was where I started falling in love with the series.
What are your all time favorite books and why? Hit me up on the comments section! I look forward to seeing your faves!