Back when I started this blog, I talked about doing a March event with Veronica (talkingbookworm) and Kayla (thethousandlives) called Contemporary Conversations! Anyone is free to sign up and it’s just as it sounds. We’ll be reading Contemporary novels, posting reviews, and having fun discussing them! Each week has a different topic, so I compiled a list of books that I’ll be reading. I made it so that I’ll be reading 2 books each topic and since I’m not that much of a contemporary reader, I had to put in some science fiction and fantasy! They’re rereads so it won’t be too bad!
- Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout ( I just finished this but I loved it so much, I decided to reread)
- The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare (this is my favorite trilogy — WILL HERONDALE! — so I read it once a year)
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
I also fixed up my room and made a nice cozy “reading space”. I’m so excited for it! It’s right by my bed and I have this sofa-like thing by my window, where I can read. I am also in love with my posters haha. I try to collect them. There’s posters all over my room. I think my favorite one is the movie poster of The Host because it’s signed by Max Irons and Jake Abel — that’s right, I met them!
What is on your TBR list this March? Are you joining Contemporary Conversations? Do you have your own reading space? Let me know on the comments below!