Continuing with Harry Potter Week, I am doing the opposite of #(f)mcm! I am spotlighting my favorite female characters in Harry Potter in my first and (maybe) only (Fictional) Woman Crush Wednesday, or #(f)wcw.
My favorite female characters (in order):
- Hermione Granger: Genius! Genius! Genius! Precisely. I love her. She is too adorable. She’s a total know-it-all but it wasn’t annoying. It was the right amount. She’s an amazing friend and avid reader. She follows the rules and occasionally breaks them for the greater good. I like her natural curiosity. She’s an amazing character.
- Ginny Weasley: Like I’ve said before, she mirrors a lot of my own traits. She’s also adorable when we first meet her. She was so in love with Harry that she couldn’t even be herself. However, as the series progressed, we got to see more of her talent, charm, wit, and sense of humor. She’s a great female lead.
- Molly Weasley: Number one mom award! She’s the mom for everyone! She is seriously amazing. She has a lot of kids to deal with and they’re not rich at all but she makes it work. She’s a great mother figure to both Harry and Hermione, as well. She cares for them like they were her own and that woman is one of the strongest characters out there. Her boggart, by the way, got me in tears!
- Minerva McGonagall: She’s my favorite professor at Hogwarts! I love how fair she was, not matter who she was dealing with. I love her bravery and how she will go down fighting and protecting Hogwarts and its students!
- Nymphadora Tonks: She is so kickbutt! She’s so amazing! She’s an aurora and she fights for what’s right. I love her spirit and her toughness. Thinking of her makes me want to cry as well.
Which female characters called out to you when you were reading Harry Potter? Tomorrow, I’ll be posting about the infamous villains!