For my Harry Potter Week, I dedicate this week’s #(f)mcm to my favorite men of the series!
My Men Crush Monday (in order):
- Sirius Black: Seriously (haha), he is just my favorite! I wish that there was more of him. I don’t know why but he just drew me in. It might that whole “bad guy” but really “good guy” thing. Most likely it was his love for Harry, James, & Lily that did it. He wasn’t the parent type but it doesn’t lessen how much he wanted to be there for Harry and his friends.
- Severus Snape: I loved him before we knew where his allegiance lay. I instantly liked that he didn’t fawn over Harry Potter the way everyone seemed to. I love that he was so weird haha and you knew, without a doubt, that he knows his magic. I thought that he was a serious bada**
- Remus Lupin: Mmmm Moony! The books definitely portray Remus a lot better than in the movies, plus he had more of a presence. He was such a good person (better in his later years) and he’s had to sacrifice so much in his life. He makes me want to cry.
- Fred & George Weasley: Just the mention of these twins make me tear up. There’s no way to separate them. I don’t like one over the other. Even their own family would mix them up. They were the comic relief of the series. They were so lighthearted, even in the face of greatest danger and darkness. They were brave, loving, and intelligent.
- Harry Potter: Who doesn’t like Harry? I wasn’t too taken by him at first because he seemed to get everything going his way. I, of course, pitied his situation, his dead parents, his obnoxious aunt/uncle/cousin, and you know the whole Voldemort thing. He proved himself to me though. He grew to be such a good person, selfless, and courageous.
- Neville Longbottom: He’s had a spot in my heart ever since I found out what happened to his parents. It breaks my heart so much. I also felt for him because he was always the underdog and he thought so low of himself. It was great seeing his dynamic character and his growth in the series!
Who were your favorite male characters in Harry Potter and why? Stay tuned, I’ll be doing favorite female characters and most hated villains! Have a great Monday & rest of the week!