Happy Valentine’s Day y’all!! Spend today with your loved ones or with your books 😉
Top 5 Wednesday is meme found in Goodreads (Check them out here and join!) and operates like Top Ten Tuesday. This week’s topic is Favorite F/F Couples. Note: this isn’t specifically cis lesbian couples, but also applies to couples that include bi women, trans women, pan women, ace women, etc. I don’t really read books with F/F or M/M coupling but I do love when the ladies in books stick up for one another. My top 5 today will be on my favorite Ladies Loving Ladies Friendships!
Top 5 Ladies Loving Ladies
(1) Manon Blackbeak and Asterin Blackbeak from Sarah J. Maas’s Throne of Glass series. They appear in Queen of Shadows and Empire of Storms. I love their relationship (also with Manon’s relationship with the Thirteen)! Asterin is Manon’s second in command. They are legit the best thing about EoS!
(2) Feyre, Mor, and Amren from Sarah J Maas’s A Court of Thorns and Roses. These are the ladies of the Inner Circle of the Night Court. I would just love to be a part of their friendship. They have each other’s backs and will do anything to protect one another!
(3) Avery, Teresa, Calla, Roxy, Stephanie, Jillian, and Abby (all the ladies) of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Wait For You Series! Seriously, this is the best group of friends ever (including their boyfriends/husbands). I just really want to be a part of this gang. They’re always there for each other, give amazing advice, they don’t judge each other and they always do Sunday Brunch!
(4) Katy Swartz and Dee Black from Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Lux series. Aside from being the sister of her love interest, I love that Katy and Dee developed their very own loving friendship. They had certain hardships in their relationship, leading to the death of someone very important. But even then, their friendship still prevailed!
(5) America Singer and Marlee Tames from Kiera Cass’s Selection series. They met during Maxon’s Selection and it just took off from their. Marlee is a complete sweetheart and the lengths that both Maxon and America have gone through to help her just melts my heart.
What are some of your favorite Ladies Loving Ladies Friendships? Let me know below!